The Pakatan Harapan deputy chairman points out that the coalition governed the state on its own from 2018 to 2023.

He said PH was able to govern the state on its own from 2018 to 2023 despite facing various challenges.
“When the Sheraton Move took place in 2020, Negeri Sembilan remained intact. Even during the Covid-19 period, we continued governing on our own although we only had 20 seats. The government did not collapse.
“This proves PH is strong and that public confidence in our administration remains strong,” Bernama reported him as saying after an event in Seremban today.
Earlier today, Loke, who is the DAP secretary-general, was reported as saying at the same event that his party believes dissolving the Negeri Sembilan assembly is the best way to resolve the political crisis.
He said DAP had conveyed its view to menteri besar Aminuddin Harun and made its position public at the PH convention in Johor last week.
Umno deputy chairman Mohamad Hasan had also said on Friday that dissolving the assembly would allow the people to decide who should govern the state.
The Negeri Sembilan political crisis erupted last month after all 14 Umno-BN assemblymen in the state withdrew their support for Aminuddin over his handling of the controversy involving four chieftains who sought to remove the Yang di-Pertuan Besar, Tuanku Muhriz Tuanku Munawir, from office.
However, Umno’s central leadership later ordered the assemblymen to continue supporting the state administration. - FMT

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.