`


THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
read:
MALAYSIA Tanah Tumpah Darahku

LOVE MALAYSIA!!!

 



 


16 SEPTEMBER 2026

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Saifuddin: Investigation into MCBA chief Shuhaily over KLIA incident ongoing

 

KULIM: Datuk Seri Saifuddin Nasution Ismail is leaving things entirely to the relevant agencies to investigate allegations of assault against Malaysia Border Control and Protection Agency (MCBA) director-general Datuk Seri Mohd Shuhaily Mohd Zain.

The home minister said the probe into the incident where Shuhaily was alleged to have assaulted two Special Branch policemen were continuing after the investigation paper (IP) was returned to police by the Attorney-General's Chambers (A-GC).

He said the IP contained witness statements and other evidence.

"These are routine procedures. At this point in time, I will not comment other than to say I leave to the relevant authorities," he told reporters here.

It was reported yesterday that the A-GC had returned the IP to police for further action. (https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2026/10/1550471/gc-returns-klia-prob…)

Attorney-General Tan Sri Mohd Dusuki Mokhtar had said among the aspects requiring review was the authenticity of closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage, along with several other related matters, before any decision could be finalised.

On another matter, Saifuddin declined comment when asked about a viral video which claimed a Rohingya man had entered Malaysia using a Bangladeshi passport.

"I do not want to respond to rumours or allegations. If there is a strong case and clear evidence, then I can respond." - NST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.