`


THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
read:
MALAYSIA Tanah Tumpah Darahku

LOVE MALAYSIA!!!





Monday, May 31, 2021

Sarawak MCO now ends on June 14 with changes to rules

 

The Sarawak state government said it had decided to keep the MCO in force in the state until June 14. (Bernama pic)

KUCHING: Sarawak’s movement control order period will now end on June 14 instead of June 11, the state disaster management committee announced today.

The committee said it had scrutinised the guidelines issued by the National Security Council and had decided to keep the existing MCO in force with several extra conditions.

“They include changing reference to ‘zones’ in MCO areas to ‘district’, placing a limit of two persons in a private car including the driver, and making additions or amendments to the essential service list,” said the statement.

A 12-day enhanced movement control order (EMCO) was enforced at 12 localities from June 2 to 15 following a spike in Covid-19 cases in the areas concerned.

The EMCO involved 11 longhouses (Rh) and a primary school in Tanjung Manis, Mukah, namely, Rh. Mut anak Merom @ Bohom; Rh. Sana anak Changgai; Rh. Jimbun anak Saging; Rh. Bon anak Depa; Rh. Empading anak Edi; Rh. Jaapar anak Anyut; Rh. Jebat anak Talak; Rh. Puso anak Lunak; Rh. Nyalau anak Engkamat; Rh. Noh anak Bin; Rh. Damat anak Enggie; and Sekolah Kebangsaan Stalon.

Sarawak reported 10 deaths from Covid-19 today, the highest number in the state so far, while the total number of Covid-19 cases now stands at 47,329 after 645 new cases were reported.

Four deaths were reported at Miri Hospital, two each at Sarawak General Hospital and Sibu Hospital and one each at Kapit Hospital and Sri Aman Hospital. - FMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.