Machap, Ayer Keroh and Rembia are among the seats targeted by the party.

Azman Abidin, political secretary to the prime minister, said Machap, Ayer Keroh and Rembia were among the seats targeted by PKR, Berita Harian reported.
He also said the selection of candidates would be left to the party’s top leadership.
“If I’m not mistaken, we are targeting eight to nine seats, with the remaining seats going to our coalition partners,” he was quoted as saying after attending an event in Durian Tunggal, Alor Gajah.
On speculation that he could be fielded in Paya Rumput, Azman said he would abide by the party leadership’s decision and was prepared to contest any seat in Melaka.
“I cannot comment on the candidates. I will accept whatever decision the party makes. If I am asked to contest in Melaka, I will do so, regardless of the constituency.
“Melaka is not a big state, so I will follow whatever the party decides,” he said.
It remains unknown whether PH will be contesting the election alone or form an alliance with other parties.
PH election director Amirudin Shari previously said the coalition is currently expected to contest between 18 and 21 seats, but the final decision would depend on the presidential council.
Melaka will head to the polls on Nov 14, with nomination day set for Oct 31 and early voting on Nov 10. - FMT

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.