`


THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
read:
MALAYSIA Tanah Tumpah Darahku

LOVE MALAYSIA!!!





Sunday, May 2, 2021

No MCO 3.0 announcement in Ismail Sabri's daily statement today

 


There was no announcement on a third movement control order (MCO 3.0) in Defence Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob’s daily press statement today.

The prospects of an MCO 3.0 has put residents in the Klang Valley and several other states on edge.

Yesterday, the Health Ministry said a proposal for the MCO imposed in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor, Kedah and Sarawak had been submitted.

Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin yesterday also said the MCO status in various states will be reviewed.

Government stakeholders are expected to make their case at the National Security Council meeting tomorrow.

At present, only Kelantan is under a statewide full MCO.

Covid-19 cases have been on the upsurge, with the number of active cases surpassing the 30,000 mark today.

The number of patients in ICU has also been hitting record highs for three days in a row.

Yesterday, Health Ministry director-general Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said Covid-19 ICUs at public hospitals in the Klang Valley were almost at full capacity, with the occupancy at 88 percent. - Mkini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.