`

THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
read:
MALAYSIA Tanah Tumpah Darahku

LOVE MALAYSIA!!!
Image result for ramadan begins 27 May 2017

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Mukhriz submits notice for debate on April 27



Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) deputy president Mukhriz Mahathir has submitted a notice to the police informing them of a planned debate on April 27 with his former special assistant-turned-rival Haris Che Mat.
The notice, dated April 12, was shared on social media last night.
The Mukhriz Mahathir FC Facebook page - which acts as a mouthpiece for the former Kedah menteri besar - however stated that the notice was only submitted to the police yesterday evening.
Police had previously scuttled a planned debate between Mukhriz and Haris, claiming it did not fulfil the 10-day notice required under the Peaceful Assembly Act 2012.
April 27 is 10 days away from today.
In the notice, Mukhriz said the debate would be held at the Dewan Perhimpunan Melayu Kedah, in Alor Setar, at 9pm.
"The hall's management had no objections, and agreed to allow the debate to be held there," Mukhriz said in the notice.
Haris had previously accused Mukhriz of possessing assets amounting to more than one billion ringgit and challenged the latter to a debate on his wealth.
Mukhriz subsequently agreed and promised to donate all the money, if it can be proven that he was a billionaire as claimed.

In his notice, Mukhriz said Haris had also agreed to answer questions about Riza Aziz, the stepson of Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak.
Besides the Mukhriz-Haris debate, police had also pulled the plug on a debate between his father Dr Mahathir Mohamad and Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Abdul Aziz.
Inspector-general of police Khalid Abu Bakar said debates should be held in Parliament, not in fields or halls.- Mkini

No comments:

Post a Comment