Photo for illustration purposes only.
KOTA KINABALU (Oct 7): The mother of the late Zara Qairina Mahathir was aware that Zara had tried to use vape.
Noraidah Lamat, who was testifying before Coroner Amir Shah Amir Hassan, said she asked Zara about using vape after she came to know some male students had been caught using vape in the school’s toilet.
“I asked Zara about the matter and I asked whether she was involved, she at first said no, but when I asked her to tell the truth, Zara then said yes she did try a little.
“From there, I knew Zara did try to use vape,” said Noraidah.
Under examination-in-chief by counsel Shahlan Jufri, Noraidah, the 82nd deponent, testified that she did not get angry with Zara about vaping, but she did nag Zara about its dangers.
To a question from Shahlan, Noraidah said Zara’s reaction at the time was to chuckle because she likely did not know the harm of using vape.
To another question, Noraidah testified that since the beginning, Zara was consistent with her ambition of being a policewoman.
“I don’t know why she wanted to become a policewoman, but maybe because of the characteristics of the police, which is wearing a uniform and Zara was also an active person,” said Noraidah. - borneopost


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.