Here is some strange behaviour. Saudi Arabia has murdered over 10,000 Yemeni children, women and civilians through non stop aerial bombing. The Saudis say they were invited by the government of their puppet Abd Rabbuh Hadi to bomb Yemen.
Well Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi has just concluded a 72 hour ceasefire with the Houthis and other Yemenis. The ceasefire starts Wednesday midnite in Yemen.
Now Saudi Arabia is refusing to accept this 72 hour ceasefire. Here is the news :
- Ismail Ould UN envoy for Yemen, announce 3 day ceasefire
- begins on 23:59 local time Wed, for 72 hours
- all Yemeni parties involved agreed to ceasefire
- remains to be seen if Saudi Arabia will halt aggression
Here is more news :
- Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi Agrees 72-Hour Ceasefire with Houthi Rebels
- local media reported Sunday citing Foreign Minister Malek Mekhlafi
- Hadi also considered to extend ceasefire Al-Awsat newspaper posted
Here is more news :
- Houthis Not To Negotiate With UN Until Violence In Yemen Stops
- Houthi Supreme Political Council said UN fail to address situation
- Houthi refuse negotiation under UN until “massacre” in Yemen stops
- negotiations will not resume while massacre being committed
- will not dialogue while our people are being killed
- Last peace talks in Kuwait in August, failed.
- Saudi blocked Houthi delegation aircraft return to Yemen
- Since March '15, Saudi airstrikes vs Yemen at Hadi's request
This is actually a capitulation by Mansur Hadi and the Saudis because the Houthis had refused to negotiate unless the bombing was stopped and there was a ceasefire.
The fact that Mansur Hadi has now agreed to this ceasefire means that the Saudi coalition is losing the war in Yemen.
They are now at a disadvantaged position.
Meaning they will also have to negotiate a truce with the Houthis from a disadvantaged position.
Meaning the Houthis will NOT give up the Yemeni territories which they have liberated from Saudi Arabia.