One time, she made me so mad, we got into a fistfight. Do you know how you know when you lost a fight to your woman? When the cops come to your house and ask you whether you want to press charges. That’s how you know it didn’t go as you planned.
Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him “Rover” or “Spot”. I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me.
When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog’s license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex.
He said, “I would like to have one too!”
Then I said, “But she is a dog!”
He said he didn’t care what she looked like.
I said, “You don’t understand. … I have had Sex since I was twelve years old.”
He replied, “You must have been quite a strong boy.”
When I decided to get married, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at the wedding.
He told me to wait until after the wedding was over.
I said, “But Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex.”
He said he didn’t want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church.
I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding.
The next day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family was barred from the church from then on.
When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me.
When we checked into the motel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex.
He said that every room in the motel is a place for sex.
I said, “You don’t understand. … Sex keeps me awake at night.”
The clerk said, “Me too!”
One day I entered Sex in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away.
Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around.
I told him that I was going to have Sex in the contest.
He said that I should have sold my own tickets.
“You don’t understand,” I said, “I hoped to have Sex on TV.”
He called me a show-off.
When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog.
I said, “Your Honour, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left me after I was married.”
The Judge said, “Same here!”
Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for her. A cop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o’clock in the morning.
I said, “I’m looking for Sex.” – My case comes up next Thursday.
Well, now I’ve been thrown in jail, been divorced and had more damn troubles with that dog than I ever foresaw.
Why just the other day when I went for my first session with the psychiatrist, she asked me, “What seems to be the trouble?”
I replied, “Sex has been my best friend all my life but now it has left me forever. I can’t live any longer being so lonely.”
And the doctor said, “Look mister, you should understand that sex isn’t a man’s best friend, so go get yourself a dog!”
There was a job opening in the country’s most prestigious law firm and it finally comes down to Robert and Paul.
Both graduated magna cum laude from law school. Both come from good families. Both are equally attractive and well-spoken. It’s up to the senior partner to choose one, so he takes each aside and asks, “Why did you become a lawyer?”
In seconds, he chooses Paul.
Baffled, Robert takes Paul aside.
“I don’t understand why I was rejected. When Mr. Armstrong asked me why I became a lawyer, I said that I had the greatest respect for the law, that I’d lay down my life for the Constitution, and that all I wanted was to do right by my clients. What in the world did you tell him?”
“I said I became a lawyer because of my hands,” Robert replies.
“Your hands? What do you mean?”
“Well, I took a look one day and there wasn’t any money in either of them!”
Q: What looks like half a cat?
A: The other half!
It was the middle of the night. Suddenly there was a loud rapping on the doctor’s door, followed by a groan.
The doctor angrily thrust his head out of the window. “WELL?” he shouted.
“No,” moaned the man. “SICK!”
A wealthy man died and went to heaven. He was met at the Pearly Gates by Saint Peter who led him down the streets of gold. They passed mansion after mansion until they came to the very end of the street. Saint Peter stopped the rich man in front of a little shack. “This belongs to you,” said Saint Peter. “Why do I get this ugly thing when there are so many mansions I could live in?” the man demanded. “We did the best we could with the money you sent us!” Saint Peter replied.
Q: What was the name of the film about a killer lion that swam underwater?
A: ‘Claws!’
As usual, we remind you to take your Memo Plus Gold daily. It will help to keep you alert and mentally sharp. For more information or to order for Memo Plus Gold, please visit : https://oze.my

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.