`


THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
read:
MALAYSIA Tanah Tumpah Darahku

LOVE MALAYSIA!!!

 



 


16 SEPTEMBER 2026

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Wan Fayhsal hospitalised after losing consciousness while helping child with homework

 

KUALA LUMPUR: Machang member of parliament Wan Ahmad Fayhsal Wan Ahmad Kamal has been hospitalised at Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL) after losing consciousness at home this morning.

He said he passed out while helping one of his children with homework.

"Earlier in the morning, while I was helping my child finish up some homework, I lost consciousness.

"I am now in HKL to undergo checks and emergency treatment. InsyaAllah, I will undergo a CT scan," he said in a social media posting.

Earlier, his private secretary, Wan Meor Safwat Naqiuddin Shamsudin, had said Wan Fayhsal was in stable condition in hospital. - NST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.