`


THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
read:
MALAYSIA Tanah Tumpah Darahku

LOVE MALAYSIA!!!

 



Friday, May 22, 2026

PKR MP who attended Rafizi's event now says his access to govt funds portal blocked

 


Subang MP Wong Chen alleged that his office’s access to the MyKhas portal was blocked without any notice or explanation, calling for its restoration and for clarification from the Prime Minister’s Department (PMD).

MyKhas is an online system used to manage constituency development allocations, among others. It is operated by the Implementation Coordination Unit (ICU) under the PMD.

In a statement this morning, Wong said the disruption was first detected on Wednesday (May 20), at around 12pm, when his staff tried to submit applications under the Projek Mesra Rakyat programme for schools in his constituency.

“Upon contacting the relevant authorities for clarification, my officer was orally informed by a civil servant that access had been blocked on the explicit instructions of superiors in Putrajaya.

“In response, my office immediately dispatched an email to the ICU on May 20, requesting the immediate restoration of access and a formal explanation.

“Furthermore, on May 21, my officer hand-delivered physical copies of the official letter to both the ICU PMD Selangor branch and the ICU PMD headquarters in Putrajaya.”

Wong said that as of 10am today, he was still unable to access the portal and had not received any official explanation.

Along with his statement today, he also shared photos of the hand-delivered letters, both of which had stamps acknowledging their receipt.

Wong also shared screenshots showing failed login attempts to the MyKhas portal.

He said that a check with other government backbenchers in Selangor, including the PKR MPs who also attended Rafizi Ramli and Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad’s Bersama party launch last weekend, revealed that they still could access the MyKhas portal.

PKR MPs at the Bersama event with former ministers Rafizi Ramli (third from right) and Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad (far left), Wong is in the middle.

Malaysiakini has reached out to the ICU for comments and is awaiting a reply.

Exemplary track record

Wong said the incident raises serious questions about why the Subang parliamentary office is the sole constituency being targeted and denied access.

“If selective treatment has indeed taken place, it is deeply regrettable and directly contradicts the Madani principles of a fair, transparent, and professional administration.

“It is highly ironic that for many years, the ICU PMD Selangor has recognised my office as a model parliamentary office, consistently commended for managing and processing files, documentation, and financial accounts related to government allocations in a professional, orderly, and procedurally compliant manner.”

Wong added that for over a decade, his office has also been transparent in publishing its accounts, including its community allocations and spending, every six months.

“Denying us access without notice or justification not only disrupts essential welfare initiatives for the people of Subang, but also unfairly tarnishes the excellent reputation of my administrative staff,” said the three-term MP.

He lamented that selective administrative actions against an elected representative, without prior notice, constitute poor governance.

“Accordingly, my office demands that PMD immediately restore our access to the MyKhas portal and provide an official, written explanation for this administrative block as soon as possible,” he added. - Mkini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.