They seize pork carcasses, chicken wings and duck meat believed to have been imported from China, Brazil and Argentina.

Bukit Aman internal security and public order department director Yusri Hassan Basri said the raids were conducted on May 14 and 15, Bernama reported.
Five men, including four Myanmar nationals aged between 21 and 43, were arrested at a location in Kajang.
Police seized 4,840 cartons of pork carcasses, 410 cartons of chicken wings, and 115 cartons of duck meat believed to have been imported from China, Brazil and Argentina.
“The total quantity seized is estimated at 167,143kg,” Yusri said at a press conference today.
He said the syndicate was operating under the guise of a frozen food business, while carrying out smuggling activities involving unrecognised imported products, in addition to mixing halal products with non-halal items.
He said the syndicate had been operating for the past four years.
It used false declarations to bring in the meat before repackaging it for sale in the local market at lower prices.
Police are identifying the masterminds and financiers behind these activities. - FMT

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.