Wawasan Negara secretary-general Saifuddin Abdullah said the party has yet to finalise how many seats it will be contesting in the upcoming Malacca polls, adding that Perikatan Nasional is still discussing seat allocations with BN.
“All I can say is that we are in the negotiation process. So far, it’s very positive,” he told reporters at a party event in Kuala Lumpur today.

The Indera Mahkota MP said Wawasan is currently focusing on strengthening the party through the establishment of divisions and branches in preparation for the upcoming elections.
Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim has confirmed that Budget 2027 will include funding to provide Form Six students with an allowance.
Anwar, who is also the finance minister, said the amount for each student has yet to be confirmed and will be determined based on the federal government’s finances.

Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim “Recently, during my dialogue with pre-university students, I said that from Year One to Form Five, there are allowances, and at university, there are allowances. But Form Six, pre-university students, do not receive any.
“So I would like to announce that in our budget in October, I will provide an allocation and allowance for Form Six students,” Free Malaysia Today reported him as saying at an event in Penang today. - Mkini

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.