`


THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
read:
MALAYSIA Tanah Tumpah Darahku

LOVE MALAYSIA!!!

 




25 Ogos 2026

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Malaysian held in Pakistan scam call centre raid returns home

 An investigation in Islamabad found that the 32-year-old man did not have any link to the syndicate.

rusdi mohd isa
Bukit Aman CCID director Rusdi Isa said police will record a statement from the man. (Bernama pic)
KUALA LUMPUR:
A Malaysian man detained by Pakistani authorities in a raid on a scam call centre in Islamabad recently has been released and arrived home safely.

Bukit Aman commercial crime investigation department director Rusdi Isa said investigations found that the 32-year-old man did not have any connection with the syndicate being investigated by the Pakistani authorities.

“He has been released and has returned to Malaysia,” he told Bernama today, adding that the CCID will record a statement from him.

Previously, Inspector-General of Police Khalid Ismail said a special team had been dispatched to Pakistan to investigate reports on the detention of Malaysians suspected of involvement in an online scam syndicate.

However, it was reported that no other Malaysian was among the 258 foreign nationals detained during the raid on the scam call centre. - FMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.