
Entrepreneur Imran Khan Sulaiman and his wife, Isdatul Asyirin Ismail, both 33, invited Fadhullah, better known as Fizi, to live in their apartment near Taman Bangi Avenue here after learning about his plight through news reports and a video shared on Harian Metro's TikTok account.
Imran said he was deeply moved by Fizi's story and felt compelled to help out of compassion, despite having no prior relationship with the young man.
"My wife and I live elsewhere. We bought this apartment in 2022 and received the keys in October last year, but it has remained vacant ever since.
"We were still undecided about moving in, so rather than leaving it empty, we thought it would be better for Fizi to stay here.
"Our main intention is to help him get back on his feet. He needs a turning point in his life. If he continued living in his car, I was worried it could affect his spine and mental well-being," he said.
Imran said the decision was made after discussing it with his wife, who immediately agreed after he explained Fizi's situation.
"Since the apartment was empty, we bought a mattress and other basic necessities before bringing Fizi here last night.
"I understand he earns an income through affiliate marketing, so hopefully he can work more comfortably now.
"I don't mind how long he stays here. I'm not charging him anything because I'm helping for the sake of Allah. I hope he finds stable income and opportunities to rebuild his life," he said.
Isdatul Asyirin said she was grateful to be able to join her husband in helping Fizi.
"We are thankful to have the means to provide him with a place to stay.
"I hope he prepares himself, stays strong and never gives up. He is still young and has a bright future ahead. I pray he achieves everything he hopes for," she said.
An emotional Fizi described the offer as an answer to his prayers after months of homelessness.
"I finally have a place to stay after four months of sleeping in my car. I accepted because I could see the sincerity in Imran when we met.
"I believe that part of our blessings belongs to others. This is his way of helping me as a fellow Muslim.
"I thank Imran and his wife. May they be blessed with greater sustenance, continued success in business and even become billionaires one day," he said.
Fizi said he also hoped to support Imran's business by promoting its products through affiliate marketing while saving enough capital to rebuild his own career as an entrepreneur.
Earlier, Harian Metro reported that Fizi had been living in his Proton Wira after moving to the Klang Valley in late March in search of better opportunities.
The used car became both his shelter and bedroom, protecting him from the heat and rain.
His story also drew the attention of used laptop entrepreneur and social media influencer Ivan Khong, who met Fizi yesterday and presented him with financial assistance in conjunction with his birthday. - NST

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.