
Awwal Azzuddin, who received the Highest Award at Kolej Permata@Pintar, took to Threads to share how Anwar's keynote address at the PKR 2026 National Congress had inspired his speech at the college's graduation ceremony.
"I did not copy it word for word. I simply learned from someone I admire. I learned from Datuk Seri's speech," he wrote.
Awwal also said he hoped to meet Anwar one day and have the opportunity to share his story with him.
His post, which has attracted more than 11,000 likes, soon caught Anwar's attention.
"Congratulations on your award and keep up the good work. It was a good speech. Maybe I should charge you a little in royalties," Anwar wrote.
Awwal replied: "Thank you, Datuk Seri! As for the royalties, perhaps we can discuss them when we meet in person."
The exchange has since drawn praise from social media users, with many congratulating Awwal and encouraging him to continue pursuing his ambitions.
One user, @Deedanii0, said Anwar was among the politicians from whom people could learn a great deal, particularly through his speeches.
Another user, @Fairoznasha, wrote: "Young people are the future of the nation. Keep it up and continue inspiring others!"
Meanwhile, Zirahnad said: "Congratulations, Awwal! I hope that one day you will become prime minister, just as you have always dreamed. Wishing you continued success!" - NST

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.