`


THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH
read:
MALAYSIA Tanah Tumpah Darahku

LOVE MALAYSIA!!!

 



Thursday, May 21, 2026

Sabah floods: 338 evacuees recorded as of 8am

 


KOTA KINABALU: The number of flood evauees in Beaufort remained largely unchanged at 338 people from 121 families as of 8am Thursday (May 21), compared with 336 people from 119 families recorded at 8pm Wednesday (May 20).

The Sabah Disaster Management Committee Secretariat, in a statement, said that all evacuees are currently being housed at the Selagon permanent relief centre (PPK), which was opened at 3pm on Tuesday (May 19).

It said that of the total evacuated, 183 are adults and senior citizens, while the remaining 155 are children and infants.

"The number of villages affected by the floods increased to 11 this morning, compared with 10 villages last night. No casualties have been reported so far," it said. - Bernama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.